Shop dogs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop dogs!

What shop isn't complete without a good dog?!? So share your shop dogs here.

Vali just came home two days ago at age 8 wks. He's a Siberian husky bred by Kennedy Sleddogs. He's wicked smart already.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	2599

Kook on a wood board.

Thoroughly agree a shop isn't a shop without at least one dog. These are mine, Otis is the big pug Maggie the little pug
    Tucker Surf Supply 714 834 9968 http://www.tuckersurfsupply.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqi...8NubO5rffBde8w

Comment

My dog passed away the 09th of June, cancer in the nose... He was my best pal for almost 12 years.... And now my kids have left the house, my father in law got ill and my father (they both cared, if we were on holiday) is over 80, meaning a new dog would be my duty totally. I guess I get one, when I will retire...
      The best surfer is the one with the biggest smile on his face...

Comment

I got a good one. He's been with me for the last 6 years. One of the most patient and kind dogs I've ever had and there has been a few.

Name:	luke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	2609

Comment

Here's my 2 goobers. On the left is Mia, and on the right is Roscoe.
          Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway.

Comment

Everytime I see a Pitty, I just want to squeeze their cheeks. Great dogs!
            Brad you just gave me another reason to build a SUP.

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Otis is the big pug Maggie the little pug
            They remind me of these guys....
            Last edited by kevin keith; 09-17-2016, 11:50 AM. Reason: Added pic.
            Kook on a wood board.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin keith View Post
              What shop isn't complete without a good dog?!? So share your shop dogs here.

Vali just came home two days ago at age 8 wks. He's a Siberian husky bred by Kennedy Sleddogs. He's wicked smart already.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2599[/ATTACH]

Woww...! Amazingly smart...!!! I wish I had one.... I lost mine in a road accident. He was such a lovely bud.

Comment

These are my two dogs at the beach on the Oregon coast. The big dog is Shadow and hangs out at the shop when we are there, the cocker is Heidi-she is so ADD that she comes and goes from the shop constantly.

ken

Comment

Well..... we done it again! Picked up another Siberian husky pup. Her name is Lola.
                  Might have to design a hollow wood dog sled.

Name:	Lola-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	5017
                  Attached Files
                  Kook on a wood board.

Comment

Luna the Vizsla!

Comment

Working...
                    X