Announcement

Collapse

Legal Disclaimer!

All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of WOODBOARDFORUM.COM. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that WOODBOARDFORUM.COM has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message via PM to one of the administrators. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

No images, texts etc., which are under copyright of others should be used without permission of the rights holder. Woodboardforum will not be liable for any such infringement.
See more
See less

Wooden Surfboard Gathering 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden Surfboard Gathering 2019

I would like to see if there is enough interest to have another wooden surfboard gathering. It would be in Ormond by the Sea, FL.

https://woodensurfboardusa.blogspot....this-year.html

If you are interested send me an email or message. woodylogicsurf@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dennis

I would love to go to something like that. I can't go, but I would definitely love to. If it does happen please take plenty of pictures to post up here or on your blog.

Comment

Phillip I'm sorry you can't come. I have heard from a few. Not sure if it's on this year. I will document it, if it happens.

Comment

It's fine, one of the few times I regret living in the surfers paradise that is Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
        X