Hello from Kansas City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kansas City

Building my first sup (Brad Tucker Lake SUP), and also by far my largest wood working project. Looking forward to the adventure and challenge!
    Jeff

Just got a "shipping label created" email from Tucker woohooo! Better get that bench made!!!

Hi Jeff, Welcome to the forum. You made a good choice with a Brad Tucker board. He's a good guy and has a lot of experience with wood board kits. It'd be nice to see your project as it's being built. There are several guys and maybe gals with SUP building experience. Have fun and share the stoke.

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by woodylogic View Post
      You made a good choice with a Brad Tucker board. He's a good guy and has a lot of experience with wood board kits. It'd be nice to see your project as it's being built.
      Before I ordered the lake sup, I actually placed an order with a different company and then immediately noticed some warning signs Then after some quick googling I found the company had bad reviews and is listed as closed on at the better business buerau. No return calls or emails from the company until I filed a complaint with Paypal, then a broken promise later and I was done with them. Thankfully my money was refunded- I was purchasing over a grand from them and if I had lost that money, it could have taken me out of the hobby.

Brad has been amazing, extremely helpful even for a guy that is a thousand miles from the ocean and hasn't been in a wood shop since high school... though I do love wood working!

Before all of that I had asked a different company a question via email and never got a reply from them either. Anyone looking for a kit should reach out to customer service and get to know the company before you buy. Internet looks can be deceiving!

Comment

Welcome Jeff!
        Looking forward to seeing your build. I second what Dennis said above. Also, Brad is one of the founding members & admin on this site.
        cheers
        Kook on a wood board.

Comment

Working...
        X