5'11" Wood Shortie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'11" Wood Shortie

Sorry I didn't include any process photos, but perhaps y'all might like the finished product? This weighs about 12lbs, and surfs pretty darn well. Hope you like it!

looks very good, is it a Cork rail ?
    can you share please where did you bought the Cork?

Comment

Hey Sure thing ShaharD! It is Cork, and I have tried numerous sources to get the right density of product, to ease the shaping and glassing process. This cork is "natural tan" on offer from www.BangorCork.com. The have a higher density as well, but it comes with a woven textile backing which would prevent stacking multiple layers without a seam. I'd suggest the "Natural Tan".

Comment

It's beauty! Thinking too about cork rails, did you glass them?
        The best surfer is the one with the biggest smile on his face...

Comment

Love cork rails, but they're not too light, surprisingly. Yes- i glassed the board per normal.

Comment

Dude, that deck is sick! Looks killer man, keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by sirryanlynch View Post
              Hey Sure thing ShaharD! It is Cork, and I have tried numerous sources to get the right density of product, to ease the shaping and glassing process. This cork is "natural tan" on offer from www.BangorCork.com. The have a higher density as well, but it comes with a woven textile backing which would prevent stacking multiple layers without a seam. I'd suggest the "Natural Tan".
              Thanks sirryanlynch 😀

Comment

Working...
              X